Continence Matters aim is to bring care and treatment to men and women with disabling bladder conditions and a wider acceptance and understanding of these conditions by the community.
Established in 2002 by Dr Samantha Pillay, Continence Matters specialises in the non-surgical and surgical treatment of;
- Female urinary incontinence
- Male urinary incontinence
- Paediatric, Adolescent and Transitional Urology
- Prolapse - Specialising in prolapse repair without mesh. This practice has never used vaginal mesh implants (mesh placed via the vagina) for prolapse repair.
- Managing complications from vaginal mesh implants
- Other bladder, voiding and pelvic floor problems in men, women and children
Continence Matters also provides;
Fluoroscopic Urodynamic Service
Adelaide Fast Track Cystoscopy Service
Education for community, health professionals, GP's and surgeons
Research and Clinical Trials
Our clinical staff;
Urological Surgeons - Dr Samantha Pillay , Dr Ailsa Wilson Edwards, Dr Ashani Couchman
Continence GP's - Dr Joy O'Hazy and Dr Vikki Chong
Each of the practitioners are an independent and separate practitioner who has responsibility and liability only for their own consultations and advices.
We welcome your feedback on ways to constantly improve our service and this website, and we love to hear patients' stories about how gaining control of your bladder has changed your life.