Continence Matters is able to deliver two MAKE AUSTRALIA DRY workshops.
If you are interested in a presentation of either of these worskhops or any combination of these topics or other topics, please contact Dr Samantha Pillay.
- Incontinence and Prolapse - History and Examination
- Evaluating and teaching pelvic floor exercises
- Fitting and using pessaries for the conservative management of pelvic organ prolapse
- Understanding urodynamics
- Surgical treatment options for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Overactive Bladder Medication
- Percutaneous Tibial Nerve Stimulation
- Botulinum Toxin A and Sacral Nerve Neuromodulation
- Recurrent UTI's
- Urinary retention
- Interstitial Cystitis and Bladder Pain
- Neurogenic Bladder